Saturday, November 04, 2006

i know i am not the boss ok and thatis ok with this great grandma
a few weeks ago my great grandson comes to visit his dad who is my 22 year old grandson who is living with me. at that time i also had the other grands with me for the week end. ages 8, 11 and 13
its late and i am thinking its time for me to head to bed so i speek up and say so.
everyone says sure and yea and in a few time for me too. when my great grandson soon to be 2 years old stands there looking around in his cutier then cute footsie blanket pjs and says in a very stern voice grandma and he looks at me just as sternly " you go to bed right now with out money !" you go grandma and he walks over takes me by the hand and leads me off to my room.
kids are just to cute to pass up i tell you they just make my day totally LOL

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)