Sunday, January 21, 2007

now dont get me wrong i love winter just as much as the next guy. my son loves the rain LOL call me nuts but everyone has limits right?
today mine kicked in high gear. ughhhhhhhh i did my best to walk the dogs outside. but decided as i was trying like mad to hang onto anything i could that i didnt want to try out for the ice capades no wayyyyyy . i managed to get them out there though. and slipped every which way i could think of on all that ice. geshhhhhhh grabbing at the tail of my 4 wheel drive truck i did my best not to fall but had visions of sliding under the dang thing LOL i kept begging both dogs not to pull on me to hard. please i dont want to spend any time in any casts at all unless it is maybe a cast of some good play on stage LOL not sure i could pull that off again but sounds like fun.
i am beginning to have vissions of spring and summer and i am bitting at the bit to get out there and enjoy it all. go put me toes in some sand and enjoy the salt air. see how long i can watch as the clouds roll by me and watch the fish swim by while others fish. and of course drag my camera with and tuck some colored pencils under my arm and just go go go until the snow flys again.
yep i think i am more then ready. but until that time comes i guess its just another week end of taking cyber vactions and running amuck on line . told my cuz that in email she said ok but while your out there dont run anyone over ok. sighhhhhh ok ok i will be careful. and while i was reading that i was thinking what is the speed limit on line anyway LOL

No comments:

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)