Friday, June 13, 2003

My wonderful news

I can't speak now can barely type. My daughter called me this am and told me my son in the navy is back in the USA. So I won't be here to long.
This past year has been a tough on one our family with 3 sons in the military. Never knowing what will happen next. Its something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Though I am proud of them for what they had to do and stand firmly behind them in it all. Sleepless nights, endless days wondering where they are. What is going on if their ok or not. Or waiting for that one letter that would reach home finally and reading it over and over until the pages are so wrinkled there almost unreadable. Hoping for a phone call cringing when it rings. Not wanting to answer the door, afraid too. I never knew until I got news he was heading home how badly this all affected me. It was then I finally slept though the night. And smiled again and found laughter with out forcing it. Only then I began to do some of the things I used to do. And then I figured out some others I could get involved with something new instead of old.
Personally I am so glad for the net and all those that supported me though this ,put up with me when I froze up on them and couldn’t move. Prodded me back into living some sort of life again. And got me on my feet and were there for me when I cried or worried and told me everything would be ok. Though they knew at that time I couldn’t actually believe it. Asked about them all and worried right along with me. With out them I wouldn’t have made it this far for sure. They kept me going sometimes just through the motions of life itself and knew eventually those motions would be come real again. Those are the angels in my life. Those are the prayer warriors that god placed in my life when I first plugged in a web TV some 5 yrs ago. For such a time as this. The tears rolled freely down onto my computer keyboard this am uncontrollably nothing I could do to stop them. Relief from a mother’s heart to know one more of them is going to be ok. Well be home soon and I will get to once again hug the boy that left home ,joined the military and is now a young man :) but still my son. Thank you lord for your protection over this past year for keeping him and his brothers safe. For returning him home to me untouched and ok. Thanks for the angels you placed in my life. With that I will go wait for his phone call and listen to his voice, which I haven’t heard in over a month now. Nor have I seen him in a year. And eventually you will return to us his brother in the miltary,who is over seas as well:) right? :))))))))))) Ok I am gone going to go hug my sons dog ( actually our family dog he claims is his :) and share the news with him :)

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)