Monday, June 09, 2003

Oh the trials of learning . LOL I have been looking around at the blogs on line and found some really good reading. Buttttttt have no clue how to make such pretty pages as I have seen as I go. Oh well in time I guess. Not even sure if I am doing this right or anyone is even bothering to read this but that is ok it's all more for me then anyone else. Oh yea sure you say she is sitting there writting all of this because she likes to talk to herself LOL And do you think she will figure out where the heck her spell ck is at . LOL
All joking aside and yes I did figure out where I can do this first and get spell ck.
I hate to grip cause I know others have far hotter weather then we do. So I won't even try. But yesterday it hit 78 here by 5 pm. Now that doesn't seem bad at all. Except I live about two blocks or so from the nearest body of water and our humidity here gets really high so when it hits78 its about the same as 100 in dry heat . We have even been known to push the 90's here too.
Our days are getting longer too. So it won' be long now and the sun will be out more and more during the evenings. I have seen it as bright as high noon at 1 am and then darkend for around 2 hours and then the sun comes right back up again. Our heat here does'nt go away either until the sun goes down. Most of the time were lucky our cooler moments are early in the am. Tide changes bring us some nice cool breezes that helps us get through it all though. So about twice during my waking days I get the chance to cool down a bit .
Well time to put on my running shoes so to speek and chase grandchildren around . If I get the chance to get back in again this week and blog my heart out I will be dang lucky. :) SOOOOOOOOO let the summer fun begin :)
Enjoy yourself where ever you are and what ever weather you have :)

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)