Saturday, October 04, 2003

deer hunting with papa
well here we go again me and my big I am going to take interest in my man theory LOl this time I talked him into taking me deer hunting. we couldn't go far so we headed out to Douglas island which is connected to Juneau via a bridge. we go up to the hills and are walking a nice trail with a nice board walk on it and I am chattering up a storm to him he is silent and watching things as we walk. we got to a clearing and he says look there is a deer stand up in that tree and I am going to put you up there and go up the hill a little ways see if I can spot anything. so he shoves me up in the tree stand and I do mean shove cause it was up high and I wasn't tall enough to reach the bottom branch before I could finish the climb to the stand. I got up there and it began to snow like nothing I had ever seen before. I huddle down and try to keep warm which is near impossible when your in a snow storm all the while thinking I am one nut case LOL I want to go home and drink hot coco and stay warm LOL it seemed ages before papa came back and got me out of that tree. we began to walk back down that trail and I couldn't see the board walk anymore that is how much it snowed while we were up there. I stepped wrongly and found myself feet on the ground but snow up to my arm pits. he found me a stick I still have to this day and handed it to me so I could use it to walk with . and lead me back down to the parked car put me in and away we went to back home. I caught a bad cold from that and I knew this gal wasn't going hunting ever again LOL

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)