Saturday, October 04, 2003

hiking with papa
one time papa thought lets take a good hike in the woods. not problem . hint hint you would think by this time I would have learned to say no honey I love you but I am not a woodsy woman right? nope not this woman. I said sure sounds good to me so he gabs the food up and Ira and me and we head on out dinner by a river he said and then a hike in the woods. well dinner was absolutely wonderful eagles dancing in the sky fish in the river and wonderful company. and then of course the hike. we head up the trail and I got the camera in hand I am going to take as many pictures of this event as I can so I can have them as good memories of this day for sure.
hours later we finally make it up to wind falls its breath taking and all that wonderful lake up there and the hike about did my feet and legs in. of course papa didn't tell me to wear good jeans you would think growing up here I would have known that right? nope not me short memory here LOL so we head back down. I am taking pictures like crazy and then I tell him this is one heck of a camera I haven't run out of film yet. he said nothing to me gins walks over takes the camera out of my hand and opens it to my horror. I am thinking there goes all those nice cool pictures I took LOl hands me back the camera and keeps on grinning. I take it look at it look up at him and think omg how in the world did he know it was empty not one roll of film in it LOL I take a look at that trail and say to me no way this gal is doing this hike again so I can take more pics either cause I am one worn out woman and these legs aren't going to hold me one more time around for that .

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)