Saturday, October 04, 2003

duck hunting with papa
papa would always duck hunt with out me and this one year I decided I would tag along.
not a bad idea always show interest in your man right? let him know you care LOL
well he had this dog back them called dash he had really done a wonderful job training and him and that dog went every where together.
papa got me all bundled up and we head out with the dog to the flats . yep this is going to be the day we get closer for sure and have some good fun doing it too. I could about count the ducks he would shoot as we walked and was totally enjoying the view when papa suddenly got to one knee and aimed with his shot gun. I was behind both him and the dog about maybe 20 ft. well dash being a good dog looked at papa and then looked back at me. that dog knew I was a green horn when it came to duck hunting after all it was my first trip out with themLOL
dash suddenly runs towards me knocks me over and sits on me until papa is done taking his shot at the ducks flying over.
I spent the rest of that trip being dragged around by that dog being sat on and the like. LOL papa was taking another shot and told me to hold onto him don't let him move. being the good wife I was I did but the dog thought he should be next to papa so he dragged me over a huge log and across the sand before I could let go of him and right to papa's feet all I could do was look up spitting sand out of my mouth and say hi ya. :) papa never took me out again with him he knew that it was going to be a struggle he had one well trained dog and one woman that didn't know a thing and that dog knew it too LOL

Fishing trip slide show ( one of four)

Fishing trip slide show (two)

Fishing trip slide show ( three)

Fishing trip slide show ( four)